We can help you find comfortable temporary housing in Folsom. We can also help you enjoy your evenings and weekends while staying there.
- Folsom City Zoo is more like a sanctuary than a traditional zoo. Check out their website and plan a visit.
- Lake Natoma has an aquatic center where you can rent paddle boards and kayaks and enjoy wind surfing.
- Try the Folsom Lake Recreation Area for walking, hiking, biking, jogging. The lake is the result of the Folsom Dam, holding back the American River, built in 1955.
- SeaQuest Folsom is not just for kids, although youngsters love it. A visit is sure to produce a lot of smiles.
Places to dine in Folsom:
- Indian: Annachikadai is getting rave reviews.
- American: Sutter Street Steakhouse in Old Folsom is legendary. Get an early reservation and spend the evening exploring old historical Folsom
- Breakfast: Julian’s Patisserie bakes fresh pastries and breakfast items daily. Open every day for breakfast. Treat yourself!
Public Transportation in Folsom
- Folsom has Light Rail Service to Sacramento and back. This regional transportation system was given the 2019 TSA Gold Standard Security Award. Folsom benefits from being the terminal station for this modern rail system. Leave the car behind and take a ride into Old Sacramento one weekend.